We focus on your personal privacy protection. Sometimes we need some information to provide you with the services you request, and this privacy statement explains the data collection and usage in these situations. This privacy statement applies to all related services on this website. If you visit this website and use any of the services on this website, you will receive this privacy statement.
Access to user information
The main purpose of our access to user information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient shopping process, and is committed to continuously improve and enhance your shopping experience.
The type of user information we may obtain includes:
The registration information (e.g., user name, and provided during registration and other information);
- person or company contact information (e.g., name, company name, address, email address, telephone, mobile phone number, fax number);
- order information (e.g., (I) order and the consignee name, delivery address, email address and phone number and other and order related to any information, (II) in the delivery of the signature file, (III) No. 1 shop website account and account information, (IV) to help us to provide specific services (including service) to provide our information);
- for your identification information (e.g., ID number, passport number, license number);
- indicate that we will goods or services provided to other people the source of relevant information (e.g., the person's name, shipping address, email address and phone number);
The payment information (e.g., payment details) and financial information (e.g., bank account);
- other individuals, companies, units, or social entity information.
We may obtain your user information in the following cases:
- you provide in accessing or using this website service information;
- you in our communication with the automatic acquisition of information: whenever you with our communication, we receive and store information.
- get information from other sources: if you participate in any activities with us or our partner organizations.
The use of customer information
We may use the user information we get:
- to provide product or service to your (such as directional procurement, distribution of goods);
The processing and collecting payments;
- is your request to provide advisory services to you, or you to respond to or communicate with you;
- provided we think you might be interested in the product or service to you;
- to improve our services, contact your research;
The data analysis (e.g., analysis, purchase behavior or market trend or customer survey, financial analysis);
The management or authorizes you to participate in various activities of the qualifications, such as online or offline activities, offers or promotions;
- business, evaluate and improve our business (including the development of new products and services; our communication management; our sales, marketing and advertising effectiveness judgment; analysis and enhancement of our products, services, and websites; and carry out accounting, auditing, accounting, reconciliation and collection activities);
In your prior consent, send information to your designated contact;
To prevent all kinds of illegal or criminal activities and other legal liability;
- we abide by the law and policy rules.
Sharing, disclosure and transfer of user information
The user's information is an important part of our business, we will not sell or otherwise share your personal information, but the "privacy statement" has been listed as follows.
We may share user information with our Associate Company, settled merchants or partners (including but not limited to other sites that you can log in through our joint landing approach, the following collectively referred to as "partners"). You can identify when your use or trading behavior will involve our partner, and we will share with the partner the user information related to these use or transaction behavior.
The third party service providers:
We may employ External Company or individuals to provide certain products or services, including but not limited to, provide operations, maintenance, IT platforms and / or technical services, data security or backup services, processing orders, delivery of goods, send letters or e-mail, to clear the user list of duplicate information, analyze data, provide marketing help, provide search results and links (including paid search list and links), processing / payment matters and provide user services. In such cases, we may share user information.
- your permission:
In addition to the above requirements and the "privacy statement" has been out of the situation, when your information may be disclosed to the third party, you will be notified, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share this information with the third party.
In the following cases, we may also disclose your information:
According to the laws and regulations or legal procedures (e.g., statute or court subpoena) regulations;
According to the government departments (e.g., administrative agencies, law enforcement agencies) requirements;
In order to protect this site, our users or other people's rights and property or safety, or when we consider the actual damage or financial loss to prevent, or investigation suspicious or illegal activities, and disclosure is required or when appropriate. This also includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations in order to prevent fraud and other illegal activities and reduce credit risk.
We hope that you can understand that we may sell or transfer the site to the third party, and / or allowed to inherit wordsilence.